Wednesday, December 12, 2012

God's Country Off-Road Duathlon Results

The 10th Edition of the God's Country Off-Road Duathlon was held in perfect conditions today.   The course was in awesome shape thanks to all the hard work that the Lawrence Mountain Bike Club puts into them.  Thank you to all the volunteers that made today possible.  Congrats to all the finishers.  Great job everyone!

 Raceday Timing Sends us the results - gods_country_2012_results
 
 Dick Ross has plenty of pictures up -seekcrun.com
 
Roger Harrison took some fine photos -  Lanterne Rouge House of Photos

1 comment:

  1. I today received my rolex replica watch, however I just want to replica watches sale advise of two problems firstly when I received the watch as I unpacked it and tried it on my wrist, the rolex replica sale clasp would not do up after having a closer look I realised that it was because the clasp is actually twisted so the replica watches uk is no good as it can't be done up! Also only a small issue but in the picture of the replica watches on your website underneath the 6 it says Swiss made like the real Rolex, however this was not on the watch I received. I have chased this rolex replica uk so much as its a present, for my daughter's birthday, now I'm stuck as I can't give her a rolex replica that she is unable to wear because it won't do up. Is there any way this can be exchanged for a watch that is wearable?

    ReplyDelete